Dive Bunnies is a state of mind.
We are a not for profit organisation open to anyone who has a love of the ocean (or sea, lake, loch, fjord or any other sizeable body of water).
For clarity we are not a training organisation although most of our senior members are certified scuba diving Instructors.
We are also not a political organisation although support conservation projects and organisations - if you're a climate change denier then we are not the pace for you.
We are scuba divers with a passion for our sport, conservation and life in general and whilst you don't need to be a scuba diver to be a Dive Bunny, you might find the rest of us a bit boring if you're not!
All we ask is that you're friendly, supportive, fun and possess absolutely no ego.
Dive Bunnies Values
- Respect - we respect and will listen to the views of others. If we disagree we do so professionally and politely
- Ownership - we are responsible for actively addressing climate change and shark conservation. We are responsible for our dives, no one else.
- Education - we are always looking to learn more & to challenge our own beliefs (we let others come to us, not attempt to educate them)
- Honesty - we declare any interests without embarrassment or a need to change elegance
- Enjoyment - This is not work, this is about everyone enjoying life more